Legal Notice / Terms and Conditions
As part of your use of GoSee, you may upload or post samples of your work, images, videos, files, data, information and other content and material on the Site. You hereby grant GoSee an irrevocable, nonexclusive, transferable royalty-free worldwide right (including any moral rights) and license to use the Posted Content on the Site and to promote and advertise the Site. In connection with the operation and promotion of the Site, you agree that GoSee has the right to copy, cache, modify, publish, display, distribute, translate, create derivative works from, and store the Posted Content, regardless of the medium, technology, or form in which it is used. You also warrant that if you are not the holder of any such rights, the holder of such rights has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted you the right to grant the license stated above. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any Posted Content. You agree that you will not post any false, inaccurate or incomplete material or delete or revise any material that was not posted by you. You are responsible for your own postings and are responsible for the consequences of your postings. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to GoSee, its members and/or third parties.
This site is designed for advertising professionals and may contain visual content that is not appropriate for young children. You must be eighteen years old or older to use this site.
You have the option of becoming a member of GoSee and enjoy the benefits of membership described on the Site at the time you sign up. Upon becoming a member, you will create a password. You are solely responsible for any use of or action taken under your password on GoSee . If you become a GoSee member, you hereby agree to pay the annual membership fee, including applicable taxes, in accordance with billing terms in effect at the time the fee or charge becomes payable, and abide by the Terms and Conditions like any other user. We reserve the right to change the amount of, or basis for determining, any fees or charges for services we provide, and to institute new fees, charges, or terms effective upon prior notice to GoSee members. We reserve the right to terminate any account at any time for any reason.
Ownership of the Website
This website is owned and operated by News Services AG. All of the content featured or displayed on this website, including, but not limited to, artists, representatives, advertising agencies, design studios, corporate art departments and production service listings, text, graphics, photographs, images, illustrations and software, is owned by News Services AG and/or its members.
"GoSee.us", "GoSee", and the GoSee logo are trademarks of News Services AG. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Listing Products and Subscription
GoSee offers access to its Database of listings of creative professionals in photography, hair - make-up & styling, illustration, advertising, design and support. The Creative Listing is free and permits you to view the general contact listing.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Warranties
This website and its content is provided "as is" and GoSee excludes to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law any warranty, express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose. GoSee will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages. The functions embodied on, or in the materials of, this website are not warranted to be uninterrupted or without error. The user, not GoSee, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction due to your use of this website. Except as specifically stated in these terms and conditions of use or elsewhere on this website, or as otherwise required by applicable law, neither GoSee nor its officers, members, directors, employees, or contractors will be liable for damages of any kind (including, without limitation, lost profits, direct, indirect, compensatory, consequential, exemplary, special, incidental, or punitive damages) arising out of your use of, your inability to use, or the performance of this website or the content on this website whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. GoSee uses reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy, correctness and reliability of the Content, but we make no representations or warranties as to the Content's accuracy, correctness or reliability.
Third Party Links
There may be links to other websites; however, these other websites are not controlled by GoSee and we are not responsible for any Content contained on any such website or any loss suffered by you in relation to your use of such websites. You waive any and all claims against GoSee regarding the inclusion of links to outside websites or your use of those websites.
You shall indemnify GoSee, its subsidiaries, officers, directors against any losses, expenses, costs or damages incurred by any or all of them as a result of your breach of the terms of this Agreement or your unauthorized use of the Content or its services.
News Services AG
1. GoSee is a PR office which specialises in both fashion and commercial photography. GoSee membership comprises the services on the website, as well as the news service, which is made up of the following: research, editorial work, picture retouching and communication via email and internet, in addition to the chronological archiving of the news. Furthermore, reference and artist lists can also be added to the promopage.
2. The GoSee news service retains the editorial rights. The contents and release of the article are fixed by GoSee. Placement is not subject to consultation.
3. When picture material is sent off, the member in doing so expressly assures their ownership of the publishing rights, as well as for example not infringing the rights of any third party. GoSee will not be held liable for any infringement of publishing or any other rights, or for the publication of incorrect information or technical problems on the website.
4. GoSee ensures that all data and images will be treated in a trustworthy manner and not handed over to any other third parties.
5. GoSee retains the right to decide which individuals or companies it chooses to take on board. To cancel the membership contract, one month's notice must be given prior to the end of a GoSee membership subscription. Previously paid membership installments can not be reimbursed.
6. GoSee is a PR office for its members and reserves the right to the release of the NEWS on GoSee if it is not received first.
7. Once the contract has been made, required services must be paid promptly. Should a payment be delayed, GoSee reserves the right to shut down a member’s entry in the data bank and not release their news.
8. GoSee is a project of the News Services AG, legal domicile Baar/Switzerland.